I’m very diligent about keeping my skin moisturized. It can be difficult because on the spectrum of oily to dry, my skin is much closer to dry. Next month I’m traveling to Sweden to visit the Icehotel! I’m expecting some extreme temperatures, so I’m being proactive about keeping my skin hydrated in such cold weather. I also like to pack light when I travel, so I’ll only be bringing the most efficient products. Here are a few of them:
- La Mer Moisturizing Cream – super thick and nourishing. Doesn’t absorb immediately, which I love because it acts as a sort of barrier between my skin and the elements.
- Glossier Super Bounce – hyaluronic acid holds moisture in the skin; loads and loads of moisture
- Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist – a quick way to re-hydrate your skin throughout the day
- Clarins Instant Light Comfort Oil – a very comfortable and moisturizing lip oil; not sticky at all
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask – I put this mask on when I’m on any flight over three hours. When I take it off at my destination, my skin is always plump and juicy!
Do you have any skin care favorites that you can’t travel without? Let me know in the comments!